Experience the great Outdoors!
Perfect for family get togethers and groups of up to 12*, The Shearing Shed retains the original shearing stalls and sheep pens underneath.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has it’s own spectacular, unique views, comfy queen size bed with electric blankets, crisp white linen and cosy quilts.
The spacious eat-in kitchen, dining room is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and large fridge. BBQ facilities are provided on the deck.
The bathroom has a large corner Spa with stunning views plus shower.
In the huge lounge room are three sofa beds, a single bed, TV, DVD and a Slow Combustion Heater. A large selection of DVD’s is available on loan, for your entertainment.
*Capacity depends on the number of couples, singles and ages of children in the group.
* comfy queen beds with electric blankets and cosy bedding
* crisp white linen
* fluffy towels and heated towel rail
* cosy wood fire
* electric heating in bedrooms
* stunning views all around
* spacious rooms
* separate toilet
* sunny verandah with BBQ
* fully equipped kitchen
* private and peaceful
* farm animals to hand feed
* bird watchers paradise
* artists delight
* perfect for families or groups of friends
* close to the Blue Mountains, Lithgow, Oberon and Bathurst and surrounding areas